1. This disclaimer shall apply: the website domain name under www.itts.nu; the publisher: ITTS; use(s); including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, transmitting, distributing, using services, committing acts (eg buying, renting). You: whether or not representing a natural or legal person using the website;
o contents: including text, images, hyperlinks, audio and / or video fragments and / or other objects;
o damage: direct or indirect damages of any kind, including lost data, business, income, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following is applicable to the website. By using the website you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update the content of the website and / or supplement. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the website in the state where it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is intended for both business and private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage or threat of injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website or the inability to consult the site.
6. The publisher is allowed to modify or terminate the website at its discretion and at any given moment, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination of the site.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for the linked files of third parties on the website. These links do not constitute ratification of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the website.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and / or certain services offered on the website to use. Following that, the publisher can monitor access to the website.
10. You will protect the editor, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, condemnations etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are set by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the site, your violation of any law, regulation or the rights of others.
Questions concerning the website are to be directed to the publisher. All rights reserved.
This website and the information published through this site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, and / or published by print or photocopy or by storing in an electronic device, or any other means whatsoever without prior written consent of ITTS.